Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!!!! No Longer Mormon, No Longer Ex-Mormon Just NORMAN!!!!


That's right.....I am not yet quite dead yet!

Where have I been, what is up in my life, how do I feel since my last blog entry.

Am I mad? (well yes....but not in the way I used to be!)

What would you like to hear about?

Where have I been, what is up in my life, how do I feel since my last blog entry. 

Am I mad? (well yes....but not in the way I used to be!) 

What would you like to hear about?  

I am re-starting my blogging career with a different, more likely positive focus. Here is the main point I want to address. 

CAN YOU LEAVE THE LDS CHURCH AND STILL GROW, BE FULFILLED AND LIVE A WONDERFUL JOYOUS AMAZING LIFE FULL OF LOVE FOR OTHERS AND KINDNESS KEPT IN-TACT?

It’s coming......tell your friends.....tell your neighbors....

NORM IS BACK!!!


I am re-starting my blogging career with a different, more likely positive focus. Here is the main point I want to address.

CAN YOU LEAVE THE LDS CHURCH AND STILL GROW BE FULFILLED AND LIVE A WONDERFUL JOYOUS AMAZING LIFE FULL OF LOVE FOR OTHERS AND KINDNESS KEPT IN-TACT?

Its coming......tell your friends.....tell your neighbours......its coming....NORM IS BACK!

STAY TUNED!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Tell us about the fun stuff you are doing. The things you think about. The things you love. The things you hate. In other words... just be Norm, and share Norm with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the world of bloggers.

    look forward to your thots.

    Have an idea: are there any really good adult-beverage filled chocolates out there? Something to enjoy christmas night after the kiddies have gone to bed?...

    (or something we can sneak into the mormons' cookie plate to make their lives more cheery and gay?)

    -karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciated your post in the Mormon Stories Podcast Community and I'm looking forward to learning more about your journey! Thanks for your positive outlook.

    ReplyDelete