Monday, February 7, 2011

Alright I suck at this!


Basically, I suck. I am new to this whole blogernacle world. I am a terrbile speller, I tend to rant, tend to over write but eh....well there it is. Today is my first blog.

What should I include, many already know my story. What does it all matter. Well....it matters to me...if only I read it, it is worth it.

Somehow, someway, I am learning that writing is my therapy. I hope in some small way that someone reading this blog, will relate to something, somehow.

I am part of an exmormon community on facebook that has brought me great joy, where I have felt that I have been able to help those in pain in some small way. This effort will hopefully, eventually reach beyond those borders to a broader cyberspace world that I am only now, at amost 47 years old, beginning to learn exists.

I am an exmormon.......and truly, honestly, I am loving it. I have my moments of hurt and pain, but for the most part it has been the most opening and enlightening experience of my life.


It is a wonderful place to exist. A place of choice.

3 comments:

  1. It wasnt fair of me to say we lost all of our freinds from the church. We still have some that will always matter to us and that love us beyond the faith....but well....they seem to be few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blog, Norm. It looks good. I wish you had been around five years ago when I made my way out. Like you, I had a very difficult time. I was a true believer and the church meant everything to me. It's strange now, because I just don't care about it anymore. People can say or do whatever they want, either for or against the church. I just don't care. Everyone has to take their own passageway through, and I'm now on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norm, you don't suck/. You're a good guy. You're just new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete